PLEASE SHARE MY STORY

Alexia

Today was one of the hardest days I have had in a while .. at one point I thought i would cry but I know MARINES don't do that so I just held it in and put out even harder.... but right when I got home and thought that with all I had held in that I would explode there was a Brown box waiting for me at the door weighing four pounds with nobody's name on it but William and Me from U.P.S. And you know maybe it's the Marine in me but I was like Lord please don't let it be a bomb lmfao I just can't afford any more drama today but you know Isis be switching there delivery up these days Jesus ... but when I tell you GOD IS THE HEALER OF ALL THINGS IN PAIN HE MADE SURE THAT FORR ME THIS WASN'T THE CASE 😊... SO I PICK THE BOX UP TAKE MY SHOES OFF SET MY PURSE AND MY COVER DOWN AND SIT ON THE COUCH AND LOOK AT THE BOX AND I NOTICE IT JUST REPEATED SAYS WILLIAM AND ALEXIA LOGAN AND NOTHING ELSE... SO AT THIS POINT I'M LIKE HMMMM WHAT IS THIS AND AS I'M TURNING IT OVER INVESTIGATING IT I NOTICE that everywhere on this box it says open me then it says open this side and by this point I'm just bnlushing because that is hilarious and cute at the same time.... so I take my old car key and open the box and inside this box was yet another box wrapped in pink paper so at this point I'm am super excited and in awe because this is just too cute to me!!!! So I pull out my phone so I can record myself opening it and after a little struggle I get the box open and immediately I see a BABY SIMBA in the box from lion Kong and my heart just melts and at least 6 individually wrapped presents and at this point I just burst out in tears and laughter at the same time and thanking GOD for whoever could have sent this my way and as I'm dogging through it there is writing on a sticky note and it says Everyone needs to have a baby SIMBA in their life and whoever was thinking that they were so right !!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😭😭😭😭 I start pulling out all these wrapped gifts and right before I think it can't get any better I find a card saying this 👇👇👇👇👇👇 (PLEASE READ WHAT THE CARD SAYS) and after reading that all i can say is this Dear Crystal Szczepanski THANK YOU SO MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART GOD MADE SURE THAT OF ALL DAYS TO RECEIVE THIS WONDERFUL GIFT I RECEIVED IT TODAY AND THIS IS WHEN I NEEDED IT THE MOST WILLIAM AND I LOVE YOU AND TRULY APPRECIATE IT .. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME