pregnancy expert help, no judgements

I am pregnant but it's between 2 guys and unfortunately I've been in this predicament before and left embarrassed. so I had sex with the first one on Sep. 1st but he didn't ejaculate cuz i didnt keep going and he was still hard and I cleaned myself out with a lot of water and soap up there just in case because getting pregnant by him was the LAST thing I wanted. Then I had sex with the other one Sep. 5th late at night almost the 6th and he ejaculated all up in me a LOT and I left it there all night and went to sleep and didn't wash it out the small amount left till the next day. My due date is May 30 which puts conception date at Sep 6th, which would make perfect sense but I still have that scare that the other guy may or may not be cuz it was so close in time regardless of if he came or not. The sonogram showed the baby was measuring 4 days bigger than the September 6th date I gave but the doctor said it could be gaining weight faster and he kept the May 30 due date just because it was so close. So I'm kind of panicking because when I thought it was the "no cum mistake guy" I wanted an abortion but then I got confident that it was the other guy who did cum in me, I was overjoyed. now I'm upset again and I just need advice and what the chances are, please I'm desperate. Also I tested myself on September 21st and it was negative, then on September 29th and was positive. write this down on a calendar and tell me what you think please.