Help!!!

Jennifer • Married on 6/10/17 to the love of my life! I have a daughter (born: Nov. 9, 2018) and now I’m expecting our second baby due on Jan. 2, 2021 😊😍❤️🌈👶🏻👶🏻🍼💍👰🏻

I got off my three month birth control, Seasonique back on sept 21! I got what I thought was my period from sept 25-30!! But I haven’t gotten it since. I’m not pregnant since I was tested and my husband and I are trying for a little one. I was hoping the reason I was sooo late in the first place, was because of a wonderful miracle, but alas it is not. 😥

I just want to know how long it takes for my period to come back again??? I really need that to happen so that we can start a family already. I’m sooo frustrated and if anyone told me it would’ve taken this long then I would’ve just stopped my pills sooner. Didn’t want my peiod while I was on my honeymoon back in sept. That’s why I waited till right before we came home. Should’ve stopped them when we got married on June 10th. Ughhh!! Any help and advice is greatly appreciated.