breaking point

Y'all i feel so stuck in my own body. I had a panic attack in front of my husband this morning and bless his heart he did everything to help me but I'm just a mess. All day long I've not had the will to move. I have a 2 year old and he is seeing all this and it breaks my heart even more. Idk what how to handle this but it feels like it's literally killing me. I keep saying "it" like I can pinpoint exactly what is causing this but I really don't. I started having panic attacks when I was pregnant with my son, but that was three years ago and I'm still having them and I don't ever feel like the same person I used to be. I was happy with my life--with who I was. I still wasn't overly thrilled about different situations in life at that point but never stayed down about it. I don't even know why I'm posting any of this, I don't post often on this app at all, but I've been crying all day at the silliest little things and sometimes for no reason at all. I can't even will myself to clean my house. Please help.