Ready to see our Little Itte Bitte

Emily

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​8 weeks today and there’s no hiding that im pregnant. My first prenatal appointment is Tuesday and I️m so excited to see our Little Itte Bitte. Been going back and forth with myself if I was going to post this because of all the unsupported woman on here and their ignorance with their comments to new/old moms. But I am posting it anyways. Weather its bloating or im showing, my belly looks different. Not really feeling bloated anymore but i do feel pregnant!

Between morning sickness, tired, and my brain forgetting everything. I am reminded every day that I am a mother and I am creating life which is the most beautiful thing. We may not have planned this but we are super excited to be parents. ❤️🤰🏼