I’m tired...

I’m pregnant and single... did I want to be no I didnt I wanted him to be there for me... he wants to be apart of the child’s life and says he cares about me and the baby but he doesn’t show it we talked about our problems because there was lack of communication when we were together and he says he wants to take things slow and not rush back into anything... which I’m not getting my hopes up. I️ suffer from depression and being pregnant and alone has made it worse. I want to be held and have someone to talk to but I don’t. I’m going to therapy and hope it helps... I’m scared and feel so unloved. I dont know what to do anymore... I’m fighting myself. I’m not happy anymore... he was my first for everything and I’ve been hurt to many times and honestly feel like I wont be with anyone else because I’m to afraid it will end. They say focus on your baby but I cant with everything going through my head. I want this baby more than anything... Im worried I wont be a good mother. All these fears rushing through my head! I WANT IT TO STOP... I just need someone to help.