Read first before voting. Profile left open on a dating website...

So, my baby's father and I got broke up while I was pregnant from the time I was 4 months to 7 months. During that time, he was sleeping with other women while we were trying to work on our issues. I was so upset when I found out. I signed up for a dating site and created a short profile. I looked on there for like a day and thought to myself " why am I doing this? People only want sex on these things". And I never signed on ever again. However I kept getting emails saying I have messages. I tried once to get back on there to delete my profile but I forgot my password. So I just said forget it and never worried about it again. I let my baby's father go through my phone last week and he saw the emails. He was LIVID. He thought I was on there messaging guys. He called me a liar and a cheater. So I tried to reset my password so I could open it and show him. I then typed in an old old password I use to use and it worked. I showed him there was no communication between me or any other man before moving forward and deleting my profile. He is now paranoid that I have been cheating on him since we got back together. We have since broken up yet we are still living together. He is staying out all night at other peoples houses and will not tell me who he's with or where he is. He says I don't deserve to know. Is he right for being so upset about this? Or is he overreacting?

Vote below to see results!