Anyone else have this happen? (**TMI**)

The past couple months I’ve noticed something weird happen w my period. Instead of it coming out in a steady flow like it used to, there’ll be hours w no blood then all of a sudden it comes out all at once. And it’s a lot. It feels like I’m peeing myself.

The first time it happened I SAW IT happen. It was last month, and I was staying at my BF’s house when my period started. I tried to use a tampon cause I didn’t wanna wear a pad around him but after a few hours the pressure and cramps were so bad that I had to take it out. I switched out the tampon for a pad and went back to bed and my cramps were way better. When I woke up, I went to go check because I had bleed through the previous tampon in just a few hours. However, when I checked the pad it was completely dry! I didn’t really understand but my period had been acting funny so I was just like 🤷🏼‍♀️. I decided to put a tampon in anyways (I don’t wear pads if I’m going out anywhere) and when I lifted my leg up onto the toilet seat to put it in, all the blood shot out at once, straight up like I was peeing except it didn’t come out my peehole and I couldn’t control it. I sorta just sat down and was like what the fuck.

I’m on my period again this week and it happened last night while I was sitting down, my pad was completely dry and then all of a sudden there was a puddle of blood in my underwear. And it just happened while I was in the shower too, just all at once.

Does anyone know what’s going on?? It doesn’t happened when I have a tampon in but I’m guessing cause it’s actually in there instead of on the outside. Does anyone know how to make that stop?? I’m sorry if this is super gross!