Diva Cup **FIRST TIME USER** Diva cup

Phyllis

Ok ladies first and foremost I'll like to thank you for the information on the pros and cons of using a cup vs pad/tampon...I'm not going to lie I was very skeptical with trying the cup due to fear of leaks and improper insertion but after reading all the positive feedback/reviews I finally decided to give it a try and well here I am my second day using my Diva Cup and I couldn't feel any more proud and confident...DAY 1 was a bit uncomfortable for the first couple hours because I could feel it and I wasn't use to inserting things in my vagina to catch my flow(I haven't used tampons in 5/6 years) also I had some brown discharge whenever I wiped after using the restroom..on the positive side of things I only had to empty my cup once yesterday after about 10 hours my only down fall was I didn't empty it before bed lastnight so when I got up to go pee this morning it had a bit of an over flow it was an easy clean up and a little embrassing/funny when my hubby saw my undies/pants hanging in the bathroom and he asked if I had peed on myself