sexually abused

seeing a lot of your post have really made me open up I want to start on my story I was sexually abused by my grandfather. he called us one morning and wondering if we wanted to go deer hunting but he can only take one of us I was 11 at this time and never been deer hunting even though it's like big in my family. seeing that my little brother was too young and my older sister had already been gone and left me and my dad we all get bundled up and we go on top of the mountain my dad went down inside the valley and I stayed on top because I trusted my grandfather I got cold so I asked if I could go sit in the truck well my grandfather followed me and my dad was still underneath the hill we was waiting for him to come up. I didn't feel weird cuz I just wanted some heat but when he started groping me I got scared and scream for my dad. I didn't tell my dad anything or my mom I didn't tell anybody I just asked to go home. when we got home mom had made me some hot chocolate me and my brother and sister I'll sit down and watch the Macy's Parade together. I didn't tell anybody cuz I figured I would get told that I was lying nobody ever believes me growing up and they still don't but I went all the way from 11 to 17 knowing who it was but didn't tell anybody then I started a new school cuz we moved out of state and I posted across the internet but I was threading threatening to kill myself more less well they called my parents and had a big meeting so I finally came out and told them it took us a year and 6 months just to get my abuser put away