so me and this boy was together for 7 days and we had sex every day but not the weekend so the first time we did it was friday and that was ower first time being together officially and we did it one time so on monday i saw him n we did it 3 times a day

Aliyah

my virgina was sore asf but he always get me turn on the last time we fucked was 2 days ago n my virgina was sore asf and i started bleeding a little when we was fucking so it was thanksgiving yesterday we didn’t fucked bc we didn’t had school n broke up with me he told me he was juss using me but whole time doe i had a side bf but we were juss friend for benefits we didn’t fuck only time we fuck when im not in a relationship but we fucked one time we juss started this shidd so yea back to the boyfriend so yea i told him dat n i sid ya didck was little it really was nbut he knew wha he was doing like damn i was 1 year older then him he thought he played me basically we played ower selft we both didn’t get no where i knew this was gonna happened thats y i had a friend for benefits this was my second time doing something like dis i aint do dis in a min doe but the first i did it he was a loyal boyfriend idk i did dat to him it obviously camr back at me so many times dats y i did it again bc im always getting so i juss wanted something to fall back on now dont want more relationships