another disappointment

My husband and I are really having a hard time with not conceiving yet. We haven't been at it long (5 months) but each month we are filled with sadness and disappointment. unfortunately the stress of baby making has interferred with mg husband's ability to finish the deed so that's been another thing we are struggling with. We feel so helpless and lost and aren't sure what to do. every holiday someone has to say "why aren't you pregnant yet?" "don't you want kids?" my mother in law is probably the biggest offender and is positive I don't want kids. We were trying so hard to get pregnant for a Christmas reveal but it looks like that's just not going to happen for us. I tracked my 2 fertile days and both days my husband couldn't finish. He manually finished and tried to stick it in but I'm positive it wasn't far enough and we aren't that lucky. We are starting to get depressed in our marriage and feel hopeless. Yes it's only been a few months but whether you've tried a month or 3 years, it hurts. any advice for not letting it ruin us? I am so full of heartache and I know I need to trust Gods timing but it's so hard...