BBT spike day of expected period?

Rae

Hi ladies!

I’m 13dpo today and Glow predicted my period to start today and thankfully it hasn’t! I actually don’t even feel like I’m going to start, I usually get bad cramps the day before and day of period. However, I did have lots of sharp pinching sensations in my lower uterus area (in the same spot all day) for one day at 8dpo along with a temp dip (implantation? 🤞🏻) and then have had really dull cramps on and off starting at the next day at 9dpo with a temp spike, not really like AF cramps, they’re just kinda there. So now I’m 13dpo, AF hasn’t showed yet, creamy discharge has me running to the bathroom all the time thinking I’ve started, and this morning my BBT rose even more from 98.05 yesterday to 98.44 and I thought it was suppose to drop the day of your period? Maybe I’m just going to be late? I hope this is my month but I don’t want to get my hopes up and then start AF. If I don’t start within the next few days I will test with a first response! Has anyone experienced this with the BBT? Does my story sound promising? I would love to know what y’all think! Thank you in advance! 💜