Can’t sleep.

I wanna go home so bad but I can’t. I’m at my dads house and I hate spending the night because I do nothing while I’m here and can never sleep when it comes night time. I literally have been crying to the past 2 hours and I have been texting my mom. I like to hang out with my dad but I hate spending the night because all I do is sit in my room and watch movies and we might play 2 games and then go out separate ways. Recently I have been having health problems like stuff with my liver and kidneys and cyst and ever since it has happened things have been different with us. I don’t know what I’m going to do about sleeping. I also

have a cat at my moms house {which is where I stay all the time} and it meows when I’m not there and so since my mom lives with my grandparents they hate to hear it meow so they might try and get rid of it if I don’t get home before she starts her meowing in the morning. I told my dad about it and that if he could drop me off early and he said we’ll see what time I wake up. I don’t know what to do.

I’m only 15 so I can’t drive and my mom is a waitress and works at 11 and can’t get me.