We have been waiting so long for this!

Stephanie

my husband and I are high school sweet hearts and have been together for 14 years. We have been married for 6, about 3 years ago we decided it was time for use to start a family. We tried, and we tried and not a single BFP. We decided it was time to see a Fertility Dr, so on October 24th, we drove the hour and a half to get the the appt we waited 6mths to get. Once we were there we got the old " well it looked like you fall under the unexplained infertility, but we will run some more tests". I had to wait for my period to come to be able to get blood work done and a test to see if my tubes were blocked. We had discussed with the Dr that <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IUI</a> would most likely be our next step. So we did our homework and decided that was what we were going to hope for. BUT we decided to try some different things this month, why not right? what did we have to lose. So I tracked my ovulation, we used pressed, I played with my legs in the air for 30mins and I did the pineapple trick, for anyone who doesn't know what that is you take a whole pineapple and cut it into 5 round portions with the core and you eat a price each day after you ovulate. it is suppose to help with implantation. So once our "baby dancing" window was over, I waited for my period. I was due last Friday and I had some cramps all week, I tested 3 days in a row with the strips you get in the big packs of ovulation kits. it came back negative every time. then I was convinced I had myself stressed out, so I waited a little longer. Friday was exactly a month from the day we sat down with our fertility Dr and I finally got my BFP!! I couldn't believe it!! I ran out and got another one to be sure, and it confirmed that I was 2-3 weeks. I could not wait for my husband to get home from work, I surprised him with a box with the tests in it and a baby blanket. We are over the moon excited and pray that everything is successful with the pregnancy. We are planning on announcing Christmas Day. For all the ladies out there trying to conceive, don't give up, try new thing because you never know what will work for you!! I am sending baby dust for all your beautiful ladies!!