Always check feet!!!

Holly

This morning, my family wakes up everything is normal. I was playing with baby girl who will be 3 months dec. 3rd. I noticed she’s been fussy all week but yesterday was bad! Which is not normal for her to be fussy, she didn’t sleep at all during the day. As I’m playing with her this morning I noticed her little toes had something wrapped around it and it was bad! Red, swollen. It just looked terrible. I couldn’t even see what was wrapped around her toe. So off to the hospital we take her. The doctors there couldn’t figure it out, so then im thinking they are going to have to remove her toe. Next option is being transferred to the children’s hospital to see a pediatrician surgeon, I lost it from there. So we get to the children’s hospital and after working on her toe the doctor gets it!! It looked like a piece of thread. He said it’s not uncommon for this to happen. It can happen from socks, closed in foot Pjs. But anyway mommies if you can’t figure out why your little one is crying, check their toes, fingers even if you have boy check to see if his little pee pee is wrapped. It can happen!