1st pregnancy & following miscarriage, my story**trigger**

I found out I was pregnant after we started not preventing for only 3 months.

On Friday night at weeks I started to miscarry and made the decision to ride it out in the comfort of my home. For anyone who has a miscarriage naturally or through the pills at home, you understand how this process goes, by 3am I was so drained, had lost so much blood and gotten so little sleep, it was Hell and by 5am I was so weak I knew it was time to go to the ER and get everything checked.

I count myself 'lucky' that 4-5 hours later it was confirmed my body had passed everything minus some tissue and that everyone I came into contact with in the ER was so kind and caring. I count myself 'lucky' I never saw the heartbeat and only the embryo at 6 weeks.

I just want to say cheers to all the ladies who have miscarried, each day we make a choice how to cope, I am coping with wine and reading and hard core cleaning mode and plenty of love from my husband and dog. I know everything happens for a reason, I know this means that embryo wasn't healthy or normal. So I cheers and send love to all the ladies who have started to hope and have then lost, you are strong.