FEMINIST BULLSHIT

Im sorry but I need to rant for a bit and I know I’ll get hate for this but hear me out.

Im a 20 year old woman and I love and respect myself and other women. But there are some „feminist“ posts out there that make me want to throw up 🤢

Im an independent woman myself and I never EVER took that for something extra. You’re an independent woman, congratulations. You have a job and didn’t decide to stay at home after getting pregnant. This should be normal.

And the second topic: shaving

Listen here. I don’t like hair on myself. I have a boyfriend, yes but I’ve been shaving my vagina when I was single the same way I do now. I love myself and I don’t do this for any man. I do it for myself. JUST BECAUSE I SHAVE MY VAGINA DOESNT MEAN I DONT LOVE MYSELF AND DO IT FOR A MAN!!

also another example: periods

Fuck yes, they’re gross. Society has nothing to do with the fact that I am disgusted by clots of blood leaving my body. I know it’s natural and I know I don’t have to be ashamed for it but I don’t need society to decide to myself that that IS in fact a little gross.

„Society tells you to shave, that’s why you shave! Your vagina isn’t supposed to smell like roses!“

Well what if I want to shave my vagina?! Am I then manipulated by society?? NO I JUST PREFER MY VAGINA SMOOTH GET OVER IT

and by the way my boyfriend even told me he wouldn’t care if I had hair on my vagina but I refuse to let it grow.

So please stop those posts and comments I can’t be the only one who’s annoyed by this feminist bullshit that people use for every topic these days. I’m in for equal rights but saying to young girls, who decide to shave their pubes, that they only do it because society or MEN force them is horrific. Those young girls will start hating men before they even get the opportunity to love them.