I’m just so hurt and overwhelmed

I wouldn’t say I fall in love easily but sometimes I tend to. I’m a 18 year old 5’4 180lbs Black girl who keeps getting her heart snatched out her body. I’ve fallen head over heals with 3 guys in my whole life. First on being the man who stole my virginity and ran with it second being the man who stole my trust and pride and now is having his second child while still texting me asking for sex when his penis is hard and last would be the guy who is everything I dreamed of you know Nice white man who likes farming just like me but he stole everything from me and now expecting his “swirl” baby from a women who is older than me. I’m so closed off I hate letting people into my life I really hate it I’m so mad at myself and the world like why did these horrible people have to walk into my life the way they did. The last guy put the icing on the cake. I just seen him after cutting off contact with him for 2-3 month and he never said anything about a baby and now here broken and upset. I don’t want to be lied to anymore I feel like my chances of ever being happy is over with!