My pcos story NATURAL Pregnancy

ju

I haven’t always had pcos it actually started 1 year after my period started.by then it hadn’t come for months at a time. I went to the doctor and he diagnosed me with pcos. I wasn’t in a relationship at a time so I DIDNT ask any of the questions of if I could get still get pregnant naturally .

I wasn’t really happy with my body and I just got in a new relationship. So I wanted to lose weight not for him but for me cause he already thought i was beautiful but I wanted to feel beautiful you know. So I got my weight down to 189.3 lbs I was so happy all this work is paying off, but after a week I had my period I didn’t think anything of it my pcos is unpredictable it was the first time in three years I’ve had my period so naturally I’m thinking no way I could conceive I’m not even ovulating anymore.

Now me and my boyfriend are currently 2 month in our relationship and I start to sleep for 12-14 hours a day. At first i thought I was sick and just brushed it off. Having pcos I wanted to Make sure I couldn’t get pregnant just to be cautious I went to get birth control. Well during the routine pregnancy test the nurse gave me a weird look and made me do it again. I didn’t think nothing of it at first. Then she told me if I had my period lately I said no I have pcos and it’s kinda hard to tell when those are coming. After a few questions she asked if I could be pregnant of course I thought with no period it’s hard to ovulate so I said no. She told me well it’s hard for me to tell you your so young but I can’t give you birth control right now. So I found out I’m 5 weeks pregnant and screwed. I almost had a full on panic attack when she told me. I should have asked more questions when I learned I had pcos. Because when I was losing weight and working out apparently exercising can help your ovulation start again. So I’m over here having a panic attack thanking WELP IM SCREWED &IM; NOT READY.

Today I’m 10 weeks and 5 days going strong of course I had to tell my boyfriend. He literally thought I was pranking him when I told him. Where still together stronger then ever now that where over the freaking out ,the baby is everything to him and he still loves me even after the big baby bomber.