With a psycho person and family

I met this guy from a close family friend of mine and started talking to him on Facebook. Then started getting really close to him and I met him in person and got engaged. He is from Fiji Islands so I sponsor him to come to be with me and my family. He came to USA October 2016. And we had a religious wedding in January 2017. From there I helped him out to get a job in November 2016 because when he came he started using my money to send to someone in fiji for his house he has for rent in fiji. He would drink every single morning saying that he does hard work at his job. And after our wedding on January 2017 he fully began to change slowly but got a new job that paid more. N he would still drink every single morning. I’ve told him again to stop drinking but he didn’t listen to me I was trying to help him out but it got to serious and I’ve told his mom and sister about his habits. And all of a sudden he started arguing with me because I was telling his families. Then in March 2017 me and the husband went to Vegas for a meanie party that his sister and mother wanted and hubby found out that his brother in law wasn’t treating his sister right and that he was hitting her n cursed her of. But she was telling my husband all the lies for my husband to move close by to them in a different state. So in April 2017 we planned to go and move close by and got our own apartment and I didn’t know that hubby mother was going to move in with us. So 3 to 4 weeks later he put his hands on my neck but thankfully he didn’t press it hard. So he found out that I was pregnant in May 2017 and was excited about being a Dad. Everything went well in June but his mom would follow me when I would go grocery shopping n she would look at the prices behind me. And she would wait and tell the hubby how much money I spend when is not even her business it was husband and wife business but she would interfere with our marriage all the time and his sister also will be in the way. In July 2017 hubby sister would message bad things and lies to my mom saying that I spend money and on my days off on Wednesday and Thursday I would do some house work stuff and be on my phone on my free time.and cook and help his mom. He was very abusive.End of July I went to the bathroom and came back to bed to rest all of a sudden he punched my breast and my upper stomach got scared cause I was 2 or 3 months pregnant was scared cause he hit close to the baby. Went to the Er baby was good. August 2017 I went back to my parents house cause I couldn’t tolerate them 3 for torturing me all the time and was telling me what not to eat so at most of the time he didn’t like me calling my parents or my grandmother. He hated that I would always talk to them and ask them what to eat and what was good for me cause the hubby and the family was from fiji and stayed in a small village. So my mom n grandmother told me I can eat anything. So right now I’m far away from my husband and his mom and sister. I left him because of him torturing me and What he did to me he also gave me some water that wasn’t tasty. And there were doing bad and evil spells on me. Thankfully I came back to my parents house in August I was 4 months pregnant and now I’m 6 1/2 months 26 weeks pregnant. I’ve lost so much weight and happiness when I was with them. Now I’m gaining my weight back and back to my life n self. He also wanted me to tell his child that he don’t exist anymore in her life. But now my baby girl will be due in March and I was hoping that he would come and see his daughter at least once. He don’t want to bother to come to the state I am at.

Is there a way I can still apply for child support? Because he is farther away from me

I’m so sorry I had to tell you all my business about my self but I’m going through a tuff time right now and being a single mom I know will be hard without a father but my parents are very supportive through this tuff time for us 2.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT.