Misscarriage upset 😔

Nicola

So I recently found out I pregnant, ecstatic !! After 2 random miscarriages I thought great 3rd time lucky, didn’t tell any one apart from my partner, kept it really under wraps, so 6+2 I have very slight bleeding, Ok could be implantation, go to 6+3 and it’s full blown, go to the hospital have a scan and nothing, knew full well what was happening, what my question is has anyone had anything like this, just to add I have a child already, 2 years old, perfect pregnancy, perfect labour, no complications, I just cannot carry a baby to 7 weeks, going to go to the doctors Monday now as I’m at work tomorrow, just generally curious, when I had the scan the sonography said I had a normal womb and normal ovaries, has anyone ever had an answer to 2-3 consecutive miscarriages. I know people would die to have 1 baby and I now know I’m very lucky to be a Mum already but I crave to hold my new born baby again. Each time it happens it chips away at me thinking there is something majorly wrong with me, why can’t I carry a child again ? Getting pregnant is not problem it’s just staying pregnant that seems to be my issue, I know you ladies are not experts but just some similar experiences and advice would be great, don’t really have many people in the same situation as me. Sorry for the long post ladies x