Best Diaper Bags (Long) πŸŽ’πŸ‘œπŸ‘

Scarlett β€’ Happily married 09/19/14, mother to two beautiful baby girls born on 08/25/08 and 06/06/15 and to our handsome son born on 09/28/18. We are now expecting our very unexpected surprise baby Due in January 2021
So I put a lot of time and effort into searching for the perfect diaper bag for my 2nd DD and I just ordered the Skip Hop Lady Bento since the bag looks gorgeous and spacious and most of the reviews were awesome.Β 
then again the Skip Hop bags in general all have great reviews and everyone praises the customer service whenever there's a problem so I just wanted to see what other diaper bags you mommies have gotten and which ones you like the most or absolutely hate.. with my 1st DD almost 7yrs ago my grandmother got me a huge coach diaper bag that I LOVED!! 😍 it was so big and beautiful and it cost over $700 but I gave it to my mom for her 2nd baby since I didn't think I would be getting pregnant anytime soon turned out I got pregnant 5 months later and now I can't afford a coach bag πŸ˜‚ well anyways ladies please tell me your choices or comparison in diaper bags and what features they have that make them awesome or not so good thank you πŸ˜„