Herpes? Rash? Idk??

Hey everyone! So about a week ago I was started unconsciously picking at a pimple that had already started healing under my lip on my chin. It had already started to scab and idk for some reason I started picking at it without even noticing. Then it started itching like all around it, so I began scratching.

Then after I took a shower a few hours later I noticed these little bumps all around where the original pimple was and where I was scratching. The bumps were the color of my skin. And I thought they were just additional pimples starting to form, so I just swiped them with the acne wipes I usually use on my face to help clear them up.

The next day they were still there and itchy. At this point I knew they were probably not pimples, so I immediately thought the worst and thought it might be herpes. But I also thought it might be a rash since I started picking at a healing pimple and my hands might not have been super clean at the time and the bumps kind of follow a little line from the way I was scratching. IDK? I know I should go to the doctor and get everything checked out. I’m usually really busy during the week and I was hoping this would’ve cleared up by now. So I’m going to make an appointment, but I just thought I’d ask what people’s opinions were in the meantime.

Well since the bumps were really itchy I read that putting ice on them would help. I did that and then small brown circular scabs formed where the bumps used to be. About a day after that they fell off when I was washing my face and then some oozing happened (mostly clear and a little yellow). I’ve been putting alcohol and hydrogen peroxide on them now. In the beginning I didn’t take any pics but after the first stuff fell off I thought it might be a good idea to start taking some pics.

So the formation of the bumps kind of look like a slanted cross to me and the original pimple I picked at was at the center of it. I took this picture in the morning two days ago. I put some neosporin on it and took this next pic that same day in the afternoon.

I’m not sure weather to keep this thing dry or moist and read some conflicting things online.

This is how it looked when I woke up this morning. 👇🏽

I’ve been keeping it dry and putting hydrogen peroxide a few times a day.

This was after I washed my face & how it looks now👇🏽

I was just wondering if this does look like herpes how should I treat it to move the healing process along? I’m just lost and feel trapped at home until this thing goes away. [I probably won’t be able to go to the doctor until Friday though since I’ll be really busy the rest of the week.]

I’d appreciate any tips or advice in the meantime!!!