Should I go for it with this guy?

I am 13. But is it ok to have felt love before? I knew this guy all my life but like a month ago we just really started talking. We have been talking every night for give it take 1-3 hours. At first I wanted to be friends, but then I started telling him everything because we got closer. He makes me happy and feel like me in a way that’s unexplainable. He just gives me that feeling that I am swept off of my feet. He has helped me through so much that has happened in the last month and yet he isn’t tired of me. He is honestly so hot too but that honestly doesn’t matter to me. He has the most amazing personality that makes me just want to run away with him and do whatever. He comes over to my house sometimes and my friends and I hang with his friends. A couple days ago I told him I liked him and it went well. He says he loves talking to me and that I’m one of his best friends. I told him that I really love just being friends with him. But, should I want to be more than friends. I really want to date him just to try bc he honestly is making me cry right now because I miss him so much bc he got his phone taken away so I just talked to him for the first time in a week and a half. Also when he was at my house he kissed me on the cheek and it make me so happy. His lips are perfect and smooth and just the best. I really want him to be my first kiss. Tell me what you think. Is this love or not. Do you think I should go for it? Help!