unbelievable wth!!!

Jessica

ok..so my guy nd I decided we bought nd paid off our own home...we have decent money comin in..let's try for our baby we've talked so much about...we both have previous kids with previous people..him 2 girls.. me 3 girls 1 boy....been trying for 3 months now...I know it's not long....but it's just the fact of how everything has happened..the 1st month of ovulation week nd baby makin weekend..it ur house catches fire nd damn near burns down...so there went 2st month of baby makin...2nd month the people we were stayin with while remodeling house..haven't pd rent in who knows how long nd got kicked out..along with us...so been tryin to figure out wat we wanna do..there went 2nd month...AF is supposed 2 come in 2 days..we've had a bit more time this 3rd month...but honestly with everything happening we r on the fence on whether we should keep goin or stop trying...this will b our last for both nd we wanted to do it before our youngest was 2 much older..I want this more than anything..but our luck has been the worst these last few months nd it's been weighing me down so heavy...I don't have anyone to talk to about any of it...