Is this normal?

My son is almost 7 months old and will not play on his own. If he’s on the floor crawling around, he cries when I leave the room to do dishes or use the bathroom. The house is baby proofed so I am able to walk away for a couple minutes. But here’s the thing, he won’t let me. He will sit in his jumper for a little while but then he gets tired of it and cries. My whole day consists of playing with him on the floor, fighting to get him to nap the measly 2 times a day. If I’m lucky. Today he napped at 9 am but only because I slept next to him in bed. I tried putting him in his crib to nap and the second I placed him in there he woke up and cried. Second nap I tried the same thing and he did it again. So now he’s in my lap wrapped in a blanket passed out. I am a desperate mom. I’m not a single mom, I’m married but he’s away for 23 weeks for a job so yeah you could call me a single mom. It’s hard, and only getting harder. I barely have time to shower or eat anymore because I have to hold him while I do it, or just listen to him cry. Idk what to do anymore.