Pets Question for living on base.

Hope • Married and have been seriously TTC for over 6 months. Hoping things will starting moving here soon!

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​My husband and I are TTC. But this is a little off topic. ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​This is my girl Daisy. We found her in January (stray) and she is such a sweetie. She has never been aggressive once since I've had her. But her jaw looks a little bit like a pit bull in the jaw. But she's a very lean skinny girl and weighs barely 35 pounds. My husband is being station at Eglin Air Force base. Could any one give me some advice to try to keep Daisy and live on base? The vet even has written down on her records that she is a hound/terrior mix (from his personal opinion).