Guys... hiding in the bathroom trying to figure out what to do. Help! (Good news)

Kelsey

So, it’s month five of TTC for our second. Our first was a surprise honeymoon baby - right after I had been diagnosed with PCOS. Long story short, I had a very difficult pregnancy and delivery, and husband and I finally felt ready to try again five months ago. Months slipped by, and I was getting worried that a second pregnancy may not be possible. (Disclaimer: I understand it usually takes 6+ mo, but I had my old doctors ‘it will be very difficult trying to get pregnant’ voice in my ear the whole time).

I tracked my cycles religiously up until this month. It was information overload, especially since husband travels and we couldn’t help our schedules.

So I decided not to track this month.

Which brings me to tonight. Day 23 of my cycle. I had a pregnancy test and thought to myself:

I may be 8 DPO. Maybe 9 DPO. Maybe I haven’t even ovulated (two of my cycles recently were 35 days).

So I take the test.

IS THAT A FAINT LINE???????

Holy cow. Holy moly.

So I’m here.

I had big dreams of telling husband with my son- dressed in a big brother shirt.

So.

Do I tell him.

Do I go to carters in the snow tomorrow am and do the big brother shirt.

Please send help.