My hair is fucked.

Alexis

So I’ve never gotten my hair professionally done before. And I saved up all my money to get my hair done after months of wanting it done. The first photo was my hair. It was a bob and red. The next few photos is what the hair dresser did to my hair. I was 15 minuets early to my hair appointment, and had to wait over an hour because a guy came in an hour late for his appointment so she gave him my appointment time and i had to wait. I didn’t mind as this was my only day i could go get my hair done so i waited. and when I got in the chair I told her I wanted highlights and the just trim the bottom to cut off the the growth. She was talking about how I was her last client of the day and she was running behind because another guy was late. I thought my hair looked good until today when I go to fix it and I actually looked at the back of my head, she completely botched my hair in the back and didn’t even dye it just left it red and cut it so bad that it doesn’t blend. Ive been crying all day because I can’t fix my hair it’s way too short in the back and I don’t want to go back to get it fixed because she cut so much off on the back I don’t wanna risk it. My boyfriend got mad at me because I was unhappy with my hair And Is mad because I spent so much to get it done, making me feel like shit for not liking it. I’m so upset right now and have no one to talk to.