Period rant!!!

I just need to complain and am not even expecting anyone to read this, but you can if you want. Just me ranting about dumb stuff.

I got my first period 1.5 years ago or something like that. Anyway my periods have always been irregular, nothing new. I’ve always had really short spaces in between, like 21 day cycles or so. But just about a month and a half ago my cycle was literally 17 days (hecking WHY) and I was on my period for 8 days. And my cycles keep getting shorter (last cycle was 15 days or something).

Currently I’m on my period, it’s day 7 and usually around day 6 my periods start getting lighter, but the flow is still heavy. Plus my cramps make me want to die. I’m having the time of my life if you wondered.

Saw a gynecologist 4 months ago just to be sure I was okay- at that time my cycles were around 21 days which is still relatively short. She said I was fine and it’s just my body adjusting to hormonal changes and stuff. She also said that if this continued for a long time, she could put me on birth control but that’s pretty much all she could do. I don’t think 4 months is the time frame she imagined; probably more like 2 years at least. But I cannot stand my period anymore I just want to curl up and cry for hours.

Another thing, my mood swings are getting worse. When I first started, although my periods were irregular, my mood swings weren’t. I’d always be able to tell when I was starting bc I’d be emotional the day before, plus day 1 and 2, and that was it. But now I’m emotional (angry, sad, etc) the whole time, plus one or two days before. Hopefully birth control would help, idk.

Wow that was longer than I expected and I just told y’all my entire life story. Most likely that no one read it anyway. I don’t need advice or anything, although if you have some that would be cool, just comment or whatever. Just needed to be upset.

Peace out