Sagittarius Hubbys Birthday

Jasmine

My SO's birthday is coming up I asked him what he wanted to do he said "idk I don't want to spend money & I work." I replied "well you work in the morning so you'll have the rest of the day off". He responds, "I'll probably go out with my friends after work" . . . . I'm kinda hurt 😐

I thought he would want to spend his birthday with us (we just had a baby girl 6 months ago) I spent my birthday with him & my daughter & loved every moment so why isn't the feeling mutual?

Also he just said he didn't want to spend money but going out with your friends means you'll be spending money & I'm a stay at home mom so I don't have any money to spend on him which makes me feel extra shitty

Another thing is he is always working &

after work he usually goes out with his friends & on his days off he goes out with his friends or he finds something to do. So I miss him a lot. Him going out after work means he is not coming home until the next day and when he does get home he goes to sleep because he has to go to work in a few hours 😞 any advice ? Anyone else married to a sag ? It's always their way or the highway & im not trying to start an argument. I want him to be happy on his special day I just wish he would want to spend it with his family