What would you do if you were in my shoes?

I’ve had a friend-with-benefits for the past year. We took a 6-month break and recently started seeing each other again. I was on the pill the first half of our relationship, when we started seeing each other this second time, I was not. We were incredibly stupid to not have the responsible birth control talk before going to bed again. We were owned by the heat of the moment. He came inside without telling me, then I freaked out and only then remembered to tell him I was not on the pill anymore. I took a plan-B pill within the next 2-3 hours. Obviously, it didn’t work, and I got pregnant. We have the best sex ever, but we do not have compatibility to be a couple. I am in love with him and he is not with me. I thought an abortion would be easier to decide on. As time goes by, I seem to think more about my baby, wonder what it would be like, what it would look like, and I seem like I’m becoming more attached as time goes by and as it grows. We’re both 25, don’t make much money, he wants abortion but said if I decide to keep the baby, he wants to be present in the kid’s life and help me raise it (separately, not as a couple). I’m having a hard time deciding. Had an ultrasound Friday to rule out ectopic pregnancy so I could have my abortion. Turns out it was too early to be able to check for it, so I’m scheduled for another ultrasound Wednesday, but am slowly starting to feel different about my baby, especially after the ultrasound, and after finding out that in the next one it will have a heartbeat and I’ll be able to know how many pregnancies there are. I’m not considering adoption an option, I could never publicly announce my pregnancy, have to deal with all the judgement from my family, AND then give my kid away. I would maybe face the consequences if I at least got to keep my baby. Has anybody been in this situation before? If so, what did you choose to do? If not, what would you do if you were in my shoes? Thank you

Vote below to see results!