MY LITTLE GIRLHAS ARRIVED. KAYANA ALEXIS WEIGHING 7lb 1 oz & 19 inches long. My heart👶🏾💗🌸 BORN 12/10/17

Keishia👑 • Mother of 3 beautiful babies Nizaria & Kayana💗1/21/17 & 12/10/17 Zy’Aire 12/06/20💙

I started feeling constant contractions around 7 pm but just delt with them, then around 10-11 pm they started hurting a lot more so I just figured okay it’s hurting I think I’m only maybe 4 centimeters or something. Next thing I know it’s going on 12-1 am I told my mother the contractions was getting very painful I wanna go to the hospital, she said you know if there false contractions they’re gunna send you home just try to wait til your water breaks or until you can’t stand and then 30 minutes go by I was in excruciating pain to the point I was yelling and screaming. At this point they were coming every minute and lasting 1 minute 30 seconds. So around 3:20 am I have my mom call the ambulance to come get me to bring me to the hospital because we was having a snow storm and I wanted to get there faster. She called and they came like 15 minutes later. Took me about 10 minutes to get out the house because I kept having the contractions I couldn’t move. Got in the ambulance one man sat in the back with me the other one driving and we left. While on the way to the hospital I had about 5 more contractions then I told him I had to shit or push so he told the driver to pull over and next thing I know they pulled my pants down and they told me to push, so I did and next thing I know her head head came out still in the sac he had to break my water and then 3 more pushes she was completely out. Delivered in the ambulance on the side of road🙏🏾 My delivery went by so fast. If I stayed longer at the house I would have had my daughter at home! But I’m thankful they came on time. 🙏🏾