UPDATED: I think I'm pregnant and I've never been so scared in my life

Clo

I'm a 21 year old student, living with my parents, and have been dating my boyfriend for a little more than 3 years. My boyfriend and I have been using the Natural Family Planning method since I stopped birth control in March this year. I thought I wasn't a big deal if I was to get pregnant. I've always wanted to be a mom, and while my boyfriend had been on the fence when it came to kids, he's grown to love them. He promised he would never leave me if I were to get pregnant. As of today, December 11th, my period has been 2 days late and I was pretty sure it would come yet. I've taken the 88 cent pregnancy tests before, just to confirm I wasn't pregnant and I could expect my period some time. So I took one today, expecting it to be negative... and well... it's positive. No mistake about it. My heart just sank. I can't stop shaking. I feel like crying but since I do live with my parents, they would wonder why I was crying and I just can't deal with that right now. I'm so scared, and I never expected to feel this way. If any of you could give me some advice, that would be wonderful. Thank you.

UPDATE: I took 2 more test and they both have come back positive. Currently consulting my best friend on what to do because I just feel so lost. I don't know anything about healthcare and I know I should see a doctor, but that means I have to tell my mom at the very least. And I can already see her reaction: pure disappointment. I'm a people-pleaser, I want everyone to be happy and I don't want to hurt anyone. I'm not sure why but I just feel like my mom is going to feel so betrayed by me.

But I also want to thank everyone that commented and left me such kind words. You guys are the true MVPs :)