None of my lingerie fits anymore 😞

Christina • Momma to two beautiful boys. ❤️

So my husband and I have a 3.5 month LO and he is absolutley adorable. But I had him by emergency C-section because I was in labour for over 23 hours and he was getting distressed.

Anyways, since our all clear from the doctor to resume our marital activites 😉 I haven't been feeling particularly desirable. My husband assures me that he still loves me and finds me attractive, but everytime I go to put on lingerie or even a pretty outfit, I keep coming back to the pudge and extra skin and I want to cover myself up in shame. It has gotten so bad that I rarely want to be intimate because I would rather he never see me naked.

I wasn't a skinny girl by any stretch of the imagination, but I felt better.

I know I could exercise and eat healthy but my metabolism won't let me lose weight. So I guess my question is, does anyone have any recomendations of lingerie for women above 38 C ? In this last photo I am wearing Spanx so you dont get an accurate reading of my figure.

I don't regret or resent my son. I would gladly carry him again just for the joy he has brought me already. I just want to feel like myself again.