does stress hurt your baby?

Britney • I'm a happily married to the love of my life and I'm a 27 year old who is graduating university soon this year and is hoping to start having some beautiful babies soon! We have had one pregnancy and miscarriage at 7 weeks so far hoping for a rainbow baby

I am trying my very best to not stress but I have alot of stress in my life right now. My dad has just recently (last week) been diagnosed with stage four brain cancer and we have been trying to help him out and spend as much time as we can with him and we also just go our positive tests a few days ago we are soo excited and happy to be pregnant but I'm so terrified (we have been trying for over two years with two MCs) so we are really nervous but everything seems good so far and we are hoping for a healthy happy pregnancy and baby this time! I'm stressed about having too much stress right now lol I'm also feeling extremely angry alot of the time because of the circumstances and that my husvands side of the family is being really mean about this they are literally ignoring me until I'm in the second trimester so they know if I will actually have the baby or not which is so fing hurtful and we could use the support now! It makes me to want them to be involved in the pregnancy at all if they are not going to be supportive of us now. My Mil especially just ignores everything I say about the baby and doesn't even say congrats or anything but has no problem gushing about other peoples babies it makes me Soo mad!