*UPDATE at the bottom* Am I being ridiculous/ Over reacting?

Rach • Mommy to a 7yo 👧🏼 and new born 👶🏼 boy

Ok so I have never been one to send pics of my self to ANYONE! It was always out of my comfort zone but with hubby we had to kind of both come out of our comfort zones a little bit so I sent him photos but he would always delete them after looking at them or w.e. His phone flipped out the other day shut off and deleted everything on his phone. I was so sad pics of the kiddo where on his phone and pics of us were on there and 1 picture I told him he could keep in a locked folder in his phone. Today I am getting close to ovulating as we are TTC. so I thought I'd get him kinda antsy for tonight and send a pic of me in my bra and underwear. My mistake because he made it the wall paper on his screen. I was so hurt right away and I let him know, but this is how it went.

That shows the pic as his wall paper.

what do y'all think am I over reacting? *UPDATE* Ok so first of all I never let him keep pics of me. I would make sure they got deleted because I've seen girls get burned in the past. Second, I get that I came across strong and what not but him being at the shop means 30+ nasty men are around and they already talk about me like I'm meat and not human I don't want any of them seeing my body. (y'all before you say shit about me calling them nasty. they are so bad they can't keep a wife Or gf most times Or have families. They are a bunch of narrsistitic assholes with no morals.) With that said I don't want anyone else beside my husband seeing my body. I don't dress or act in a way that is provocative ever. I don't wear dresses, shorts or skirts. I don't wear tight clothing. the only person who needs to see my body and it's figure is my husband. He knows how I dress. He does know how I feel because after the first picture we talked about things I wasn't comfortable with putting me as a back round was one of them. After this I apologised to him for freaking out and he said he was sorry and that he "KNEW BETTER". He knew I wouldn't like it and didn't know why he thought it was fine beside that no one could see it. Now we talked about that too that I was afraid because he was at the shop that some of those nasty men could see it. He said he wasn't near the guys he went and did parts in the basement way before I had even said anything and before he put it as his screen. and that when he is on his phone at work the only page he is ever on is my tests and doesn't ever go to the home screen so no one would have seen it over his shoulder either. which I didn't know. obviously all of this would have been better in person or on the phone but it needed to be address right then. I wasn't harping on him I was explain why I didn't like it and I felt very disrespected by him doing this when he knew I wouldn't like it. I get I could have been nicer and I didn't actually mean I was going to kill him, that was my immediate response and I should have taken a breath it was wrong of me to say that and I apologised to him for that.