So I found this funny video nadi was wondering what was your first period experience?

Jo

Any funny stories? I’m not feeling the best due to cramps and any of my other heroins out there fighting the period battle out there and I was just wondering if anyone has any funny period stories to share

For example

One time I was sat in school and i was about fifteen I think. My period pattern is super irregular so I don’t know when it’s coming sometimes

And we all wear skirts because it’s an all girls school, and it’s summer so I’m not wearing any tights

Now my period was supposed to come next week but it came early... you can see where this is going

And I feel wet down there and I feel like i really have to go to the toilet but I told myself oh no I can wait till lunch because there was literally like ten minutes left

I get up to leave and I just see this spot of red in the chair

Freaking the fuck out I ran out of the classroom and burst into the toilets and pulled down my pants

My period had bled through my underwear and it was still bleeding so I grabbed some tissue and just had to make do for the whole day. My school didn’t have those machines instead you had to go to a teacher and buy one and HELL NO

So yes pls fill me in on your funny stories or chaotic period moments xoxo

https://youtu.be/jrWTOFVowHg