I’m abusive

I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for almost three years. Over the past few years I’ve noticed that I’ve been emotionally abusive to him when I’m angry and manipulative. Everyone always shouts to leave someone if they are in an abusive relationship but I’m truly trying to change. He’s not perfect either and we’re both working on our issues. Do you think I deserve to be forgiven? Do I deserve to even be in the relationship? Growing up my mother was very manipulative and she has Borderline Personality Disorder. So she has always had unhealthy relationships in her life. I feel like a lot of this I learned from her and I’m in no way excusing my actions. But I am trying to get help and I have been going to therapy and we’re also going to couples therapy. It was really hard for me to admit to myself that I was being the abusive one as I’ve been abused in past relationships and by my mother. I never imagined ever doing that to anyone but once I noticed my own behaviors I’ve just felt like complete shit.