So this guy... 🤔

I killed him. I killed this strange guy. Stab him to death with a...

Now that I got your attention, please read I need your help. 😅 Sorry, had to.

There's this guy in my class, we're friends. We're not that close, but we laugh together and tell each pther stories. Basically we are open with each other. The thing is I like him, crushing on him for like 3 or 4 months now. The stupidiest thing that I did is... I help him to court this girl and they are now together for a month now. And lately he's been complaining how he doesn't feel like he have a gf, he told me that she became different (complaining more or doesn't talk to him at all), one time he told me that "I just want a NORMAL gf" 😅 the point is he's kind of miserable. I didn't told him that I like him is because I don't want to ruin our friendship. What if he doesn't like me back? Or what if he does and we get together then we broke up? Stuff like that. But now that I know he's miserable with her, I want to tell him, but that's freaking evil of me and I'm not that kind of a monster. Earlier today, i haven't seen him for 5 days btw, he's acting a lottle weird around me. He's noticing me a lot (or I'm just assuming this)

Help!! What would you do? Leave him alone and delete feelings like a robot? Or tell him I like him and ruin our relationship like a stupid dumb? Or tell him I like him and he likes me back like a horrible yet pretty monster? 😫💢