When to work out post partum 😌

Shadely • Proud Mama of 2 handsome guys(11&9), one little princess(5), and 2 preemie boys born ❄Dec 3rd 2017!👣👣💙💙❤💙💙

So, almost 2 weeks post babies and I went from 142 to 125. I'm thinking mama is ready to work out again. All I been doing is eating, pumping, and seeing or worrying about my boys. In not sure if it's safe for me to, but I didn't have any major surgeries and my swelling has gone down tremendously. I only need to loose 10 more pounds and alot of it is the uterus shrinking by size day by day. So if I can loose 10 more lbs and maintain it (having a high metabolism does not help keep weight) I'll be right where I been trying to be since deployment. It'll be so hard to keep it though especially when the twins get to come home! Sorry I just had to get this out did anyone else start working out 2 weeks after even if it's just a light work out or should I just do something like Pilates or yoga until after my 6 week check up? I'm not sore or anything anymore so it shouldn't be a problem right?