We'll see in January if I'm pregnant 🤞🏼

So I met some guy through one of my friends, friends. I'm 28, he's 22. We hung out a few times, and the first time we had sex was last Thursday (no condom and he came inside me) then again on Wednesday and then again two times yesterday. Last week when we first had sex it was on the fifth day of my period.

He knows I want a baby. It was one of the first convos we had as I was discussing about my past and how I just wanna be a mom and so on. His best friend and my best friend are dating both told us we're crazy, and how I need to take the Plan B pill. I don't wanna take it. He doesn't want me to either. He was like if you become pregnant, I'm gonna be here for you. Whether we're together or not, I will be there for my child. My thing is, whether he didn't plan on being there or not, I still would have the baby. I understand sometimes being a single parent isn't easy, but I have my shit together. Apartment, car, amazing job. She just thinks it's gonna be hard for me because who knows if he will be around.

I'm super nervous, but so many years have went by and I just wanna be a mom already. 😩

Funniest part of the story is, I don't even mess with men. I haven't been with a man in years, I date women. BUT this friends, friend just so happen to really catch my attention and went for it. My little sister told me, maybe it's meant to be. Since I just moved up here from NY and have a few friends out here. She said maybe we'll have a baby together and see what happens. I guess if it's meant to be it'll happen yanno.