Contemplating divorce...

My husband, and I started dating when we were 15, got engaged at 18, married at 21. To some of you this may sound shitty. We booked wedding venues, we got a refund multiple times because of “cold feet”...I was never so sure I wanted to marry him..I did get advice from my family after having these concerns..they all said it was just cold feet...and said things like you’ve been together this long, how could you not be sure? It’s like my gut was trying to tell me this was going to be the outcome..I didn’t trust it, I was listening to the voices around me. I felt guilty too since we have been together for so long, so much pressure from him, and our families..I even talked to him about my doubts multiple times before we got married and he told me I was just “scared”..basically saying my feelings were not legit..so I listened to him..I got married..I’ve had more thoughts than I can count that this just doesn’t feel right..would I ever wish bad for him? Never..he deserves to be happy..and with someone who loves him the way a wife should..i do love him but I wonder if I have stayed with him for a mixture of comfort and pressure..it was something I was used to..we are different people now since we started dating, and that too just cause a divide even more..he’s in denial of our disconnect..I tried working on it with him for years..but because of his denial..the work is not possible..I dread going home because my happy place is not there..society makes you feel like you only leave a guy for cheating or abuse..but what about the guy you just are not synced with? Or the one who’s in denial of work that needs to be done? I am always just “overreacting” to him..I feel that I need time to be single for awhile and have me time since I was with him for so long.. need advice..what do you guys think?