Help..?

Briana

Well idk where to start but this is about my boyfriend. We have been Dating since November 20th, this year. So yes, not even a month. Anyways, recently it's been changing and I don't know what's going on. On Saturday, everything was different. We sent pics of just like streaks basically throughout the whole day. Idk why, but we didn't say a word to eachother. I wanted to see if he would say something first. So now it's continuing, (but I have said stuff to him, he just won't say anything unless I do like..?) and it went for pictures throughout the day to once a day he will send me a pic then not text until the next day. I want to just wait and see if everything goes back to normal. And, the weekend before last weekend we were supposed to go to the movies but he forgot he had to go to a church with his mom. (He told me that on Friday 2 days before it) and so he said he will next weekend but this last weekend he hasn't talked about seeing me at all... I think he is bored of me honestly 😂. Any suggestions? (Also we hung out every weekend after we started dating so it was unusual for him to say anything)