Had a traumatic experience with my glucose test..

To

So ive had this test done 4 times prior with my other babies... and no dramas. it's yuck and awful but no dramas... well not today. went for my ogtt 2 hr test and the vampire who was there to take the blood just finished the course last week and i was her first guinea pig. I was scared but agreed as everyone needs to start someone and holy fuck she missed big time. She went almost in near my ELBOW then said she missed and kept poking around in there to the point i honestly think i almost fainted. She got someone to take over and they got the blood but it hurt like 11/10 way worse than cannulas etc. So im crying at this point and she gives me the drink and i swear i couldnt drink it. i was almost heaving. the receptionist said "yet you keep coming back for more kids ha" and im thinking fuck you lady.... embarrassing me in front of a waiting room full of people then she said its taking too long and im wasting everyones time. I was a blubbering mess at this point and insaid i had to go to work at 11 it was 9.20 at this point and shes like "well u can forget work today" and i said "i cant, ill lose my job" she huffed and sorta rolled her eyes and walked off. i ended up standing up saying fuck this test and fuck all of you and walked out. My midwife has lodged a complaint for me and i havent been able to use my arm since. Its been 5 hrs and still stings like a bee sting and is black and blue. I never had a fear of needles until today