Small Feminist Youtubers!! 💕💪🏻

Taylor

Hey y’all! I’m a small YouTuber who is just getting started and would love your support. (Hopefully you’re still here reading and didn’t completely mentally check out after reading the first part lol) My channel is devoted to empowerment, personal growth, and the exploitation of my own experiences in hopes of helping others in their own spiritual journeys. I have recently been uploading a video every Friday that discusses feminism related topics along with the general notion that women should always empower one another. My channel is called Olives and Ovaries!! I would really appreciate some support and feedback from my own kind on this. I know posts like this can feel redundant and dis genuine but everyone’s got to start somewhere! Thanks in advance! 💕💪🏻

Also, if you are a small YouTuber that’s just getting started, comment your channel name down below so we can subscribe and support one another 💕

Or if you know of someone who makes female empowerment content drop their channel name below!!