i am 16 and sexually active.

Both of our parents know, they aren’t necessarily comfortable with the idea, and they don’t want it happening in their house, but they do realize that teenagers are going to do these things so they might as well make sure we do it safely. I am on birth control and we always use condoms.

He was my first and i was his. We’ve been together since i was 14 and he was 15. I am now 16 and he’s 17. We lost our virginities to each other when we were both 15 (we are the same age for about a month after my bday bc of how our birthdays fall.)

Anyway, not important, but as i was saying, we’re as safe as possible. condom EVERY time, i always take my pills on time every day and we even pull out despite the bc and condom.

He’s amazing and it feels super good, but i cannot cum! i fake it every time because i don’t want him to feel insecure like he can’t make me cum. He makes me cum with he fingers/ gives me head, but that’s all focused on my clit. but never with actual sex. he’s not small by any means and he knows how to stroke and what not, like i said it feel amazing, my body shakes and tenses up, but i never cum.

any advice?