Praying for my rainbow

Debbie • Currently expecting a healthy baby girl 🌈

I miscarried in mid August and per our doctor’s orders, we used birth control for three cycles to let my body regulate after the loss. I was almost 14 weeks along when I miscarried, and they said it could take a while for me to get back to normal. We decided to ditch the birth control again after my period in November, and now I’m four days late with no noticeable symptoms other than being late. I thought I knew what heartache was until I lost my baby, and being a mom is the one thing I want more than anything in the world. And I want my husband to be a dad. I have seen so many of those that have miscarried get their BFP, and I’m hoping this month I will get mine. My husband says we’re going to wait until Christmas to test because I will be about two weeks late at that point and that’s when we tested last time. Waiting that long is going to be agony, but I know he’s right.

I apologize for the length of this, but I feel comfortable sharing here in the company of so many women that know what I am going through.