Me & my little boy 😍 17 weeks 3 days.

Rubi

Pregnancy- why?!

pregnancy is a beautiful gift. But patience is a virtue.

WHY DOESNT ANYONE TELL YOU ABOUT THE BITS INVETWEEN?!

At the beginning you bloat.. nothing worse than knowing your pregnant but just look like you’ve had too many mince pies.

Bras? Forget them your boobs hurt like crazy not to mention your libido is 0 and your horny boyfriend begins to be a pest because nothing he does is right?! Those flowers he bought you? Nope, the food he orders makes you sick..

then you cry over how much you wanted those flowers and how much you wanted that food. And of course eating because you know you pregnant and taking full advantage of this! Diet? Who cares baby needs chocolate!

Morning sickness? Some may aswell call it ALL DAY SICKNESS! your doing the usual things bam you’re sick.

2nd trimester - ok your looking abit more pregnant now and want to wear the tightest tshirt to show off your tiny bump and people just look at you wondering if you’re fat or pregnant.. 🙈

YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX ALL THE TIME HALLELUJAH TO YOUR PARTNER !!

You want to watch your weight because of after birth body but those cravings are too much! Ah who cares if I eat the whole of Aldi’s crisp selection.. advent calendars are for Christmas?!

YOURE SO EXCITED TO FIND OUT WHAT YOURE HAVING! Boy or girl?! Little miracle!💗

THOSE FIRST MOVEMENTS!

being grumpy because of lack of sleep because baby is just sat on your bladder!

Toilets become your new best friend🙃

3rd trimester.. not quite there yet but will let you know how that gets on🙈

Pregnancy is beautiful EMBRACE IT

YOUR CHILD TEACHES YOU SO MANY LESSONS DURING THIS PROCESS.

The only thing that knows what your heart sounds like from the inside💗 💙

Go mummy’s every day is closer to meeting your one true love 💙💗